Blackhawk Engineering Inc. provides a variety of Environmental Engineering Services, including:
- City, County, State and Federal Environmental Permitting
- Water and Wastewater design and permitting
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessments (ESAs)
- "Dredge and fill" and Environmental Resource Permitting
- Flood plain and drainage studies
- Natural Features Inventories (NFIs) and Environmental Impact Analyses (EIAs)
We provide stormwater design and modeling services for all developments requiring treatment and control of stormwater runoff. These can range from a swale design with vegetative buffers for a simple, rural site, to a complex basin-wide model for larger developments or those where conveyance or flooding problems have been identified.
We use a variety of stormwater models, including ICPR, SWMM, Hydraflow, and calculation spreadsheets developed by BHE. BHE’s professional engineers have extensive experience in stormwater design and permitting.
Stormwater Design Services Include:
- Stormwater Design and Computer Modelling
- Floodplain Analysis
- Hydraulic and Conveyance Analysis
- Stormwater permitting, including local, DEP, and Water Management District permits
- Erosion Control Design and Best Management Practices
- NPDES permitting for construction activities